Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Singing for Mom

My sister and I went back to upstate New York for our Mom's 80th birthday. My mom seems to have pretty much everything she wants so it's hard to figure out what to get her. So, my sister and I recorded, A Cappella, a song of love for her which we delivered on an MP3 player and small speaker so she can hear us sing it whenever she wants.

Since I wrote about A Cappella singing the other day, I thought I'd share the recording with y'all.

3 comments:

Bret said...

And in case you were wondering, I think we ended slightly sharp. I'm not providing very good data for flat singing, am I. Oops.

Clovis said...

Pretty good.

And yeah, you did end a tiny bit sharp. I guess it only adds to the music. It is like the difference between hearing a master pianist playing, and a computer doing it. The tiny little ways the human "errs" only make it better than the dull sound of the machine.

erp said...

Bret, that's the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time. She must be a wonderful person to have such loving children.

The only thing I know less about than music is physics with pop culture a close second.